Headquarters: London, GB
At Ivy, we’re on a mission to unify all Machine Learning (ML) frameworks, making ML code cleaner, more flexible, and fully reusable. All Ivy functions can be executed using TensorFlow, PyTorch, MXNet, JAX and NumPy, without any change to the code!
We've just raised a pre-seed round of VC funding. This is a great opportunity to jump on board an exciting Startup just as we’re taking off! 🚀 Join us and lets-unify.ai
We are in talks with developers from Facebook, NVIDIA, The Allen Institute for AI, and other top software companies who would like to use Ivy in their popular open-source projects, to instantly support all frameworks. A few examples are: Kornia
, and Tonic
We are currently looking for talented developers to join our team remotely for 3-12 months with flexible start dates from Mar-Sep 2022, to extend Ivy’s codebase as we expand into the PyTorch Ecosystem and beyond! The monthly salary will be $2500-4000 depending on experience. During the project, your task would be to develop software tools to:
● Work alongside these partners, helping to add Ivy to their popular open-source libraries
● Support ongoing ML research, with potential involvement in top-tier published research
● Improve the Ivy libraries for: 3D vision, robotics, RL and transformers
● Strong Python skills, with expertise in one of: PyTorch, TensorFlow, JAX, MXNet
● Very strong skills in recursive programming. Check out Ivy Container
● A passion for Machine Learning research, and for our vision to unify the ML frameworks!
We look forward to hearing from you! :)
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/ivy-research-engineer-intern