Remote - Global
Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how to use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people working remotely across 21 different countries and counting. We currently are looking to hire a skilled Security Engineer to come join our Security team
What will you do?
At Argyle, we are at the early stage of building out our next-generation platform. The platform will underpin our future growth, and this presents us with a whole host of technical challenges:
- Iteratively building and releasing a resilient event-driven architecture.
- Ensuring that the services we implement scale horizontally and linearly.
- Migrating functionality to these new services with 0 downtime
- Defining and implementing the best service communication, error handling patterns etc, for our use case.
- Ensuring that application and data security concerns are at the heart of everything we build.
What are we looking for
- Experience in Cyber Security/DevSecOps
- Experience working in the red team, penetration testing or application security roles
- Scripting experience with Python, Perl, Bash, Powershell or similar with a focus on secure coding practices and SSDLC
- Knowledgeable across multiple security technologies including but not limited to: SIEM, NGFW, Proxy, IDS/IPS, DLP, EDR, A/V, WAF, Orchestration Solutions
- Experience scripting and working with APIs (preferably Python and REST APIs)
- Experience consulting with enterprise organizations and building out enterprise-wide architecture plans
- Experience utilizing threat intelligence to deliver on security solutions
- Experience working in incident response or security operations
- Experience with major cloud deployment environments (preferably GCP)
- CISSP, OSCP, OSWP or OSCE a plus
- Excellent English communication skills
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.