Software Engineer (Crawling/Reverse Engineering)
Remote - Europe/South America/Singapore/Taiwan/Thailand/Philippines
$40k – $80k
Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how we can use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people, all working remotely across 19 different countries and counting. We are now looking for multiple Scanner Engineers (Crawling/Reverse Engineering) to come and join our global team.
You will join a team of exceptionally talented engineers constantly looking for improvements and innovative ways to meet our business needs. Scrappers (we call them Scanners) are at the core of our business. It means you will constantly be fighting and innovating, owning and taking bold decisions.
What will you do?
- You will create, own and maintain Scanners
- You will be contributing to general improvements such as shared libraries & frameworks
- You will be closely working and communicating across different teams
Python is our main language. Python libraries we use: celery, pydantic, playwright, puppeteer, beautifulSoup, asyncio, httpx, pydash, mypy, pytest, poetry, pyenv, poppler, PdfMiner. We run Docker, Kubernetes, GCP, Github, ArgoCD.
- Experience in the development of robust web scrapers
- Reverse engineering knowledge of Android/iOS or JS/WebApps
- Knowledge of bot and captcha bypass mitigation tactics
- Python coding experience preferred
- Big bonus points if you are familiar with Android/iOS device verification frameworks (SafetyNet Attestation/DeviceCheck) and ways to bypass them
- Should be able to think and act fast in a startup environment
- Shouldn't be scared by a bit of chaos and rapid changes
- Taking ownership of your workload and commitments
- We are big fans of not pointing at things but getting them fixed
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/argyle-software-engineer-crawling-reverse-engineering-3