We’re changing the way the game is paid.
Supertab is a patented payments platform that can help supercharge the way customers buy digital goods and services. By aggregating purchases of any size, including micropayments and fractional payments, Supertab makes tiny payments possible.
We’re a small, entirely remote, engineering lead startup partnered with major distributors at the beginning of a period of huge growth.
- PostgreSQL, DynamoDB
- AWS, CircleCI, Terraform, Docker
You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Working within a team of engineers and product managers to understand product requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Playing a leading role in technical scoping and architecture discussions
- Contributing clear, functioning and tested code and supporting it in production
- Setting up and managing tooling
- Helping to create a culture of continuous improvement within the company
- Identifying and fixing bugs, issues and performance bottlenecks
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has experience in a senior level role working in a complex domain
- Has deep experience with at least part of our tech stack, especially Python (Pydantic, SQLAlchemy, Mypy, Pytest, Django, FastAPI).
- Translates ideas into projects, and is comfortable leading projects and being sought out by others as a technical resource.
- Makes informed decisions about software design, architecture, tech debt and product tradeoffs and seeks advice from others when needed
- Communicates well with non-technical team members to understand needs and give technical advice.
- Has a good command of English: written and verbal, producing and understanding. As a distributed team we primarily communicate via Slack so the ability to clearly and completely communicate in written English is vital.
If you are interested in the role but don’t meet all the criteria listed above, please apply anyway. We understand that growth is continuous and are committed to helping you grow at Supertab.
- AllHands (biannual team event)
- Annual training and personal development budget
- Paid sick leave
- Paid time off
- Distributed, international team
- Flexible work
- Company laptop
How We Work
We care more about the things you do than whether you’re at your desk at 9am every day. That said, most of us work Monday - Friday from 7ish UTC to 4ish UTC, and ideally you’ll overlap at least 4 hours with that. We try to be as asynchronous
as possible, but still feel that we need some “synchronicity” to work well.
Our values are:
- Be fearless. Be entrepreneurial.
- Simplify things.
- Own your decisions. Your successes. Your mistakes.
- Enjoy diversity and inclusion.
- Work as a team. Trust each other.
If this sounds interesting, please apply here:
- Upload your CV.
- Let us know in your cover letter how working with us leverages your past experiences or connects with your future goals,
We will be accepting applications until June 16th.
We’ll spend time reviewing applications until June 23rd -- No need to check in with us if you don’t hear anything back from us during this time!
Up to €85k / year, negotiable based on experience and skill level.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/supertab-senior-python-engineer-fully-remote