Leading Company are hiring a ML Engineer to join their Data & ML team who will report directly to the Head of Data and ML
You can be based anywhere in the USA or in Europe for this role and this role can allow full remote work.
- Building, deploying, maintaining and monitoring the ML models at the core of our product
- Exploring and analysing existing and new datasets to create highly predictive features and insights
- Working with our Data team to productionise ML models and prioritise new datasets
- Building ML libraries and frameworks for robust testing and fast deployment of ML models
- 3+ years building and deploying ML models to production in a commercial setting
- 5+ years Python programming experience, particularly on the data science stack
- 5+ years SQL
- Strong statistical skills and scientific mindset
- Experience working with complex datasets
- Experience productionizing and monitoring ML models and creating automated pipelines
- Experience building modular, extensible and reusable ML frameworks
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Technical degree in engineering, computer science, or equivalent (ML education is a plus)
- You should be based either in the USA or in Europe. There is a slight preference for USA based candidates.
- This role is ideal for both ML candidates in finance who want to use their ML skills in a commercial environment as well as for tech candidates who want to focus on building market leading ML models.
Please send a PDF resume to email@example.com