Headquarters: Seattle, WA
About the Position
This position is responsible for defining the future of the innovative and complex Assurance communication platform. In this highly technical role, you will own a feature set and drive a roadmap that will enable thousands of our independent agents to seamlessly interact with millions of customers across a variety of mediums. Your focus will largely be on integrating and managing a full suite of services that provide the digital capabilities that power our communications platform. We are ideally looking for someone who has some full stack experience but specializes in frontend.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of cloud development and are proficient in cloud patterns and services. Collaborative teamwork is your primary mode of operation. You’re not shy about reaching out to others with questions and you’re eager to support your peers in their work. At the same time, you understand what ownership and accountability for your individual work means. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where priorities can shift rapidly as we corner opportunity.
- Have 6+ years of practical experience developing distributed service-based applications
- Have a track record of designing, developing and shipping complex software projects that required cross-team collaboration
- Be proficient in at least one high-level programming language such as Python or Ruby
- Have strong debugging and systems analysis skills to be able to identify and quickly resolve or mitigate issues
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be comfortable working with AWS services
- Have practical experience developing APIs for the modern world
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/assurance-senior-software-engineer