Actalent Engineering has a client who is a Fortune 500Telecommunications company looking for a Jr. Full Stack Engineer to join their Engineering tools team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing tools that help discover, mitigate, and report security issues helping product engineering teams build and deliver industry leading secure software, hardware, services to our customers.
Qualifications (2+ Years of Experience)
1. Full Stack engineer, fluent in Python and React
3. Experience in architecting and developing Data Driven Applications (db design, modeling, stored procedures) using relational (specifically Oracle) and ORM's
4. Experience with web frameworks: Django, Flask, Django Rest is highly desired
5. Experience with building RESTful APIs with an N-tier architecture
6. Experience with infrastructure automation Jenkins, Ansible, Git or other relevant technologies
7. Experience with developing and operating large-scale web infrastructure system built securely, with high availability, and fault tolerance
8. Must have Linux development experience, fundamental os/tool knowledge
1. Education: A Computer Science or related undergraduate and/or master's degree with 2-5 years of software development experience in relevant technologies detailed in the minimum job requirements
2. Experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.