Full Stack Engineer
Team Description: The Engineering tools team as part of the Security and Trust Organization is responsible for developing tools that help discover, mitigate, and report security issues helping product engineering teams build and deliver industry leading secure software, hardware, services to our customers.
Our team is seeking a development engineer to extend the capabilities of Security Insights Workflow tool. A successful candidate will collaborate with other developers and program managers to deliver requested features, bug fixes, and enhancements with quality. Applicants should be self-motivated, results driven, and collaborative. Must have experience in delivering web applications and tools for both internal and external customers.
A successful candidate will collaborate with other developers and program managers to deliver requested features, bug fixes, and enhancements with quality. Applicants should be self-motivated, results driven, and collaborative. Must have experience in delivering web applications and tools for both internal and external customers.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. Full Stack engineer, fluent in Python and React
3. Experience in architecting and developing Data Driven Applications (db design, modeling, stored procedures) using relational (specifically Oracle) and ORM's
4. Experience with web frameworks: Django, Flask, Django Rest is highly desired
5. Experience with building RESTful APIs with an N-tier architecture
6. Experience with infrastructure automation Jenkins, Ansible, Git or other relevant technologies
7. Experience with developing and operating large-scale web infrastructure system built securely, with high availability, and fault tolerance
8. Must have Linux development experience, fundamental os/tool knowledge
9. Design, Implement, Review, Repair, and Improve Existing Code
10. Fast learner, self-motivated, and results driven
11. Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
1. Education: A Computer Science or related undergraduate and/or master's degree with 2-5 years of software development experience in relevant technologies detailed in the minimum job requirements
2. Experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies
• Candidates must meet the minimum requirements outlined
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.